: to develop the monitoring methodology for the Environmental Secretariat of Ceará (SEMA-CE – Secretaria do Meio-Ambiente do Ceará) to communicate with those who submit requests for environmental license approval – communicating the status of the internal progress and collecting opinions on satisfaction with the service – by means of a combination of API with mobile technology.
- Registration: opt-in using the database provided by the client;
- Audience: 640 users who requested licenses from SEMA-CE;
- Phraseology: three one-way text messages (SMS), with 200 contacts from the target group; Voice Response Unit calls lasting for 2 minutes;
- Incentives: No incentives.
- Automated interactive communication by VRU and SMS.
- In progress.
Fala, Agricultor! (Speak, Farmer!)
to document the effects of the drought on family farmers in the arid interior of Ceará, comparing the progression of vulnerability indicators between those having Garantia-Safra (Harvest-Guaranteed) insurance and those without. In addition, the research assessed the impact of the information interventions on their production decisions.
data was collected and forwarded to the Secretariat, which is analyzing the results.
- Registration: Face-to-face, with support material produced by MGov, by extension officers from The Technical Assistance and Rural Extension Worker Company (EMATERCE) based in local offices;
- Audience: 5000 family farmers, distributed in the 20 municipalities of the dry interior of the State of Ceará;
- Phraseology:35 questions, repeated in three rounds between May and December, on the impacts of the drought on income, consumption and vulnerability indicators, and on access to state programs for agricultural development;
- Incentives:up to BRL6.00 per month pre-paid cellphone credit for completing the calls to the end.
- Voice Response Unit calls;
- Weather information and average prices sent by SMS.
- Data was collected and forwarded to the Secretariat, which is analyzing the results.