to implement a platform for the family and school to communicate, and to engage the family in the education of their children and young people, using SMS. For school-family communication, the school has access to the EduqMais platform to send SMS messages to parents. For engaging the families, the EduqMais platform sends messages to the families with suggestions for activities. The solution has the objective of connecting the family and the school, as part of the effort to engage society most effectively in the education of the country.
- Registration: Face-to-face, with the support of material produced by MGov, by the directors and teachers of the schools participating in the survey;
- Audience: In 2016, 100 families with students 6 to 8 years old in Primary Education in schools supported by the Inspirare Institute, in São Miguel dos Campos, State of Alagoas;
- Phraseology: Weekly sequences of facts and activities with themes specific to each phase of child development;
- Incentives: No financial incentives.
- Automated interactive communication by SMS.
- 8 out of every 9 participants wanted to continue receiving messages.