Cycle of engagement by cellphone
developing a cycle of engagement connected to the themes associated with urban mobility in the city of São Paulo by cellphone, integrating activation, questionnaires, feedback, mobilization and funds capture in a single channel.
the transport mode that the respondents most liked to use and believed should receive most attention from the public authorities is the metro.
- Registration: SMS shots geo-localized to the Ibirapuera and Villa Lobos parks and mailing to Greenpeace donors;
- Audience: 65,360 SMS activation shots, 330 interviews were conducted;
- Phraseology: 10 questions about the means of transport used, priorities of the public authority and restrictions on the use of cars;
- Incentives: BRL5.00 in pre-paid cellphone credit, or BRL5.00 donation to Greenpeace in the name of whoever completed the whole survey.
- Geo-localized SMS (Heat map and Geofence);
- Voice Response Unit calls.
- Prioritization: The transport mode that the respondents most liked to use and believed should receive most attention from the public authorities is the metro;
- Bicycle path: The intention to use bicycles as the main means of transport is greater than that for cars;
- Restrictions: There is no consensus regarding measures for limiting car use: increasing car rotation, urban tolls or reducing parking spaces.