Monitoring, by cellphone, of the financial education prototypes for beneficiaries of the Bolsa-Família program and the “SOS Consignado” program for retired people
To support a set of social technologies for financial education aimed at helping beneficiaries of the Bolsa Família program and retired people, by means of a monitoring system using SMS for prototypes of financial education and a freephone 0800 number for retired people, covering the frequently asked questions about consigned loans.
Information about the use and effectiveness of the prototypes is available in real time, enabling the program to be fine-tuned.
- Registration:Face-to-face by field teams from Flow Brasil, in seven cities in the states of Bahia, Ceará, Pará, Rio de Janeiro and São Paulo;
- Audience:69 women, as well as a channel open to participating retired people;
- Phraseology: 1Sequence of 19 text and 28 audio messages with answers to the most frequently asked questions about consigned loans;
- Incentives: There was no financial incentive for participating in the monitoring system.
- Interactive SMS campaigns;
- 0800 freephone number with VRU.
- Monitoring: Information about the use and effectiveness of the prototypes is available in real time, enabling the program to be fine-tuned;
- Redesign: The trial documented which prototypes had greatest use and effectiveness in the sample monitored, providing a basis for refining the services supporting the financial education activities for the Bolsa-Família beneficiaries and the retired people.