Na Responsa! (In the Answer!)
To assess the impact of the Na Responsa activities, a responsible consumption program from the brewer Ambev, which has partnerships with NGOs across the country, on attitudes and opinions of young people from 13 to 17 years of age.
It was proven that the Na Responsa program reduced the consumption of alcohol, in particular Heavy Episodic Drinking (HED), among young people from 13 to 17 years of age in Heliópolis.
- Registration: Face-to-face by schools and the participating NGOs, with the support of material produced by MGov;
- Audience: Young residents of the districts of Heliópolis and Paraisópolis;
- Phraseology: Interactive SMS communication campaigns with information about the Na Responsa program and questions about alcohol consumption. There were 15 questions about alcohol consumption, repeated in two waves, one in August and the other in December;
- Incentives: BRL5.00 in pre-paid cellphone credit as reward to those who completed the calls to the end.
- Interactive SMS campaigns;
- Voice Response Unit calls.
- The Na Responsa program reduced the consumption of alcohol, in particular Heavy Episodic Drinking (HED), among young people from 13 to 17 years of age in Heliópolis.
To offer EduqMais to the parents of students participating in Ambev’s Educare project, which provides study grants to the children of company employees at primary and secondary level.
- Registration: Opt-in, using the database provided by the client;
- Audience:300 parents;
- Phraseology:Information about the development of children and young people and suggestions for appropriate activities for engaging with their child’s age group;
- Incentives: No financial incentives.
- Automated interactive communication by SMS.
- In progress.